Mortgage Advisor | NMLS #281502
For your security, you will be prompted to create an account when you start your online application.
Whether you have worked with me in the past 7 years or the past 22 years, you know that I take care of my customers. I’m grateful for your business and want to make sure that you get the best service possible. Nearly all of my business is from referrals.
I personally chose Mortgages Unlimited, Inc. because it is the perfect size to provide family-like customer service while still being able to provide the best technology and rates. I found that smaller companies couldn’t handle all the new rules and regulations and the larger companies have higher rates and a lower level of customer service. Mortgages Unlimited, Inc. has been in business since 1991 and has closed over $3 billion in residential mortgages.
Because I serve the entire metro area and beyond, I provide an executive level of service that works very well for my clients and real estate agents. I come to your home or office for signatures at no additional charge. This avoids the hassle of scheduling an appointment and if you forget a document, you can probably find it before I leave!
I’ve helped every type of customer in just about every possible situation – from first time home buyers that need special programs to retirees who need someone they can trust for honest advice. If I can’t help you, I’ll refer you to someone that can.
So why should you contact me?
1. I truly care about getting you the best deal, avoiding any surprises, and keeping you as a customer for life.
2. If you are a Realtor, I work when you work –all the time! Days, nights, weekends….I answer my phone 90% of the time.
3. We have an FHA & conventional underwriter and a full staff to get your file done quickly and accurately.
4. As a Broker, we have access to numerous banks to get the best rates and programs.
5. As a Correspondent lender that funds the loan, we can close you more quickly (even if the bank isn’t ready).
6. I’m willing to meet you at your home for signatures….or do everything online if you prefer.
7. I will keep you and your realtor informed at every step of the process.
8. I attend most of my closings to answer any questions you might have.
So how do you get started? Call or email me or fill out an application online for a no obligation quote and consultation. I look forward to working with you!